Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 7: Internet

11749 sites are listed.

I have only heard of MySpace, Facebook, Twitter...

Bascially, all the sites that I know are listed.

InterNations is an international social networking site that allows people who are interested in international relation and/or international business to interact through forums, private messages, or newgroups. Users include those who work for intergovernmental organizations, those as foreign correspondents, or those who are interested in different cultures.

I usaully use Facebook to interact with friends and keep friendship with old friends. One time, I forgot there was a test. I was using Facebook as normal. I read the note that my friend posted, and I knew that I had to start studying before it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment